Finally... The Challenger!

Oh... and by the way... what do you drive that isn't made of plastic?
well, i had a 66 mustang K-code GT, sold it. Have a 67 falcon S/C, and recently acquired a 71 olds 442 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Those are just play cars, i also have metal daily drivers.

well, i had a 66 mustang K-code GT, sold it. Have a 67 falcon S/C, and recently acquired a 71 olds 442 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Those are just play cars, i also have metal daily drivers.
I have a few old metal cars too...I wish the radio dash bezel for my 73 Mustang vert would've been a heavy plastic...Im having a time trimming it for my new radio with my dremal and diamond cutting wheels

4 pages and only 2 pics of him sitting outside in the woods because he sold his house for the subs and amp? Where's the Challenger?

This is where we are right now. I have a blown NINe.1, a blown NINe.4, a good NINe.1, and a good NINe.2. Amps are about to be sent off for repair, but work and girlfriend are currently consuming quite a bit of time.

Once repaired, amps will all be painted yellow to match my red/yellow color scheme, have an email in to ED to see if they have any more of the "name plaques" for the amps so they will all look minty when finished.

Christmas is right around the corner, and as I've mentioned, I'm not rich by any means. Have a 3500.00 ring picked out for girlfriend, and 3 kids, 2 of which want laptops for Christmas... so build may not start until after the holidays.

Killing me to see this **** sitting here either blown, or totally good to go but unused.

Hate that it's taking so long, but real life comes first. I have another expensive hobby, called a girlfriend, so I have to be patient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also considering trading the Challenger for an SUV of some sort, might go look around next weekend and see what I can find. Might wind up being 4 15s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.