Finally... The Challenger!

Did one bully you in school? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Nah, that was more directed at Buck. I'm currently looking at 4 of eD's amps sitting in my living room lol. I've known the guys running that place for a few years now lol.

Pics of car are needed.

Subs are on the FedEx truck scheduled for delivery today. Have to go back down south tomorrow, but build should start late tomorrow night or Saturday night. And yes... I'll have pictures!

Edit... subs arrived in the arms of a friendly FedEx man... one at a time. Start of build tomorrow night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Subs are on the FedEx truck scheduled for delivery today. Have to go back down south tomorrow, but build should start late tomorrow night or Saturday night. And yes... I'll have pictures!
Edit... subs arrived in the arms of a friendly FedEx man... one at a time. Start of build tomorrow night!
looking forward to hearing it

Blah blah, I have a JOB, patience is a virtue my friend!
having a job has any relevance to posting pics? I have a JOB, full time, and full time college... I manage to press upload copy and paste... I understand that is a very hard thing to do BUT you can simply use a keyboard shortcut highlight the url ctrl+c and viola.

having a job has any relevance to posting pics? I have a JOB, full time, and full time college... I manage to press upload copy and paste... I understand that is a very hard thing to do BUT you can simply use a keyboard shortcut highlight the url ctrl+c and viola.
Don't be a douchebag man, I worked about 20 hours yesterday and about 16 today. I don't know that I'll even feel like starting the box tonite at this point. Give me a few and I'll re-unbox one of the subs and take a pic of them and the substage amp so I don't start hearing pics or it didn't happen.

date with username or it didnt happen..... JK MAN! didnt meant o be a **** head. was in a bad mood this morning. had little sleep as i got off work right before i posted! pics of the car bro? in all honesty should turn out nice. im a ED amp lover too lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.