07 explorer 2 15" Btl n2 build

delmore34
10+ year member

The setup:

2 15" fi btl n2 fully loaded

1 sundown 3500 at 1ohm (more power coming)

2 hc1800

mechman 270

big 3

pioneer double din

knu knoceptz 1/0

10cu @ 32hz

Now for the pics!

ndoq5u.jpg

Before

iz2o39.jpg

nqy16e.jpg

sweet!

33thytd.jpg

ev1gcl.jpg

false floor with carpet (tried to match interior)

2wnnsp5.jpg

port and front face

4kbin9.jpg

nq91lj.jpg

2v9tbp0.jpg

flush face for amp and black mesh in port to match the truck's grill

b55n4l.jpg

finished product

Let me get some feedback! thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Unicorn skin.
FOURocho, thanks for that great reply to the newbie question. I joined this forum to learn more about SPL. Your age really shows Homie. I hope everyone here isn't like you.

Back to the Unicorn skin, I thought that was illegal here in the States. He must have paid a pretty penny.

delmore34,

Great build. I love the flushed amp. keep up the good work.

FOURocho, thanks for that great reply to the newbie question. I joined this forum to learn more about SPL. Your age really shows Homie. I hope everyone here isn't like you.
Back to the Unicorn skin, I thought that was illegal here in the States. He must have paid a pretty penny.

delmore34,

Don't take it personal man all of us here throw around some jokes once in a while. I'm tempted to say the box is covered in vinyl but it doesn't exactly look like vinyl

Super clean setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif but estrogen filled comments ITT... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

delmore34,

It's not a newbie question, I didn't even reply, with the intent of making fun of the "new guy", like kangaroux said, don't take it so personally

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.