Finally... The Challenger!

date with username or it didnt happen..... JK MAN! didnt meant o be a **** head. was in a bad mood this morning. had little sleep as i got off work right before i posted! pics of the car bro? in all honesty should turn out nice. im a ED amp lover too lol
No worries man. Dave can confirm that it is indeed me in the pictures lmao. Honestly, my car is really, really dirty right now, I've been on the road about 14 hours in the past 2 days. I'll have it cleaned up and pics will be present during the install, but honestly it's nothing special at all. Chicks dig it though.

Here it is the day I bought it.

View attachment 26527791

Oh, Dave can confirm that that is indeed my car lmao! I can post a pic of my SUV too... but it now belongs to my ex-wife... so technically it's not mine anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

nice car man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif im working on snagging a g35 atm

haha! im good. only thing im worried about, the lack of trunk! so the back seats are going to have to go if i get one.
I'm honestly considering trading mine in on either an SUV of some sort or a 3 or 4 year old BMW. Lack of trunk kinda kills the BMW idea for me, but I found one MURDERED OUT and almost signed the paperwork to trade. The fn'g wheels on it were worth almost as much as my car lol. My GOD that car was hot.

I have to have a back seat, I have 3 kiddos. It will be folded down most of the time, and I plan to build the "amp rack" into the seat backs so it looks all **** when folded down... yet is still a functional back seat when folded up. The SUV idea kind of scares me because I would have to have 4 15"s if I went that route lol.

FINALLY got things started up, and I have a DEAD NINe.1 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Trying to contact the seller and work something out. I'll post pictures of deadening or something soon I guess. FML.

hmm, so your sayin your too old to care about a fast car, but you care about having 2 15's? seems strange, but GL with the build!
Well the way i see it he had 2 choices.

1: go fast and let all the plastic **** body parts fall off or

2: get alot of bass and let all the plastic **** body parts rattle off

Either way, the car is falling apart, that way he has to go back to the dealer and spend more money. Another successful new car transaction.

Either way, the car is falling apart, that way he has to go back to the dealer and spend more money. Another successful new car transaction.
I chose "2: get alot of bass and let all the plastic **** body parts rattle off"

And it will be traded in once the bass takes it's toll.

And of course the seller on CACO hasn't responded to me for days despite my attempts to contact him via 3 different methods. I filed a PayPal claim as worthless as that is. Anybody know somebody who does amp repair at a decent price? FML.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh... and by the way... what do you drive that isn't made of plastic?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.