Filling out system

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mechorganic
10+ year member

Miami
Currently I have a 2006 Pontiac G6 with a monsoon system without onstar. The only thing that isnt stock right now are the front and rear speakers, they have been replaced with Pioneer TS-A1674R 6.5" and Pioneer TS-A1674R 6"x9".

I ordered a Pioneer AVH-P3400BH HU, and a Morel Ultimo SC 10" which should be here by the middle of next week.

Im thinking about ordering an AQ750D, would this amplifier provide the subwoofer with enough clean power to perform adequately? Also since I have the Monsoon audio system the car already has an amp for the front and rear speakers:

amp1t.jpg

amp2u.jpg

The only information that I could find on this amp is that is somwhere between 200-300W rms. Should I try to replace it all together? Or should i try to work it into the rest of the system?

I would hate for it to be my speakers that ruin the sound of the subwoofer, Should I just replace all my speakers also?

I want to do the big 3, but I feel for this setup 0awg would be overkill. Would 4awg do the trick?

I dont want to spend super crazy amounts of money if I dont have to, but if I have to then I dont really mind.

Thanks in advance for any input.

AQ amps rock, got mine in today and it sounds very good, puts out tons of power(i got the 1200 but the 750 is same quality). plus the bass knob has a clip indicator, super nifty

4gauge will work fine for your big 3, just use quality wire

I would wait till you get the sub in, if you feel your front stage isnt to your liking try upgrading amps.

Thoughs pioneers arnt the greatest but it all depends on if YOU like it man, ide give it a listen before you going spending your money

That amp prob does around 40-60rms @ 4, honestly not that bad. A clean 50watts will produce a good amount of sound, but i have no knowledge of that brand

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.