Fi Stickers on your car

This is my feel on the whole sticker game...

Personally, I wouldn't mind tossing a company that I know no one (around my area) would know about on my window. As long as it's not a huge sticker.

Like, I would sport the small 'Fi' sticker in millers picture, 'RD', 'AQ', or a small 'kinetik' sticker. Car audio isn't the boner of my area, it's mainly all about engine work and etc (performance cars). Even the few people who I've talked to who are into car audio have no idea what Fi, SSA, AQ, RD, TC, Incriminator, etc...are. They only know Alpine, Kicker, Sony, and JL Audio.

As long as the stickers don't include the word "AUDIO"...or is a common brand a local shop might carry, I don't mind putting just 1 on a window.

I bet if I slap an AQ logo sticker on my window some people might think it's frat letters...LOL

But, all it takes is for 1 person to "know"...and it's back to start. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Cliffs:

- Really no fan of stickers

- But would sport 1 small one of a company lesser known to people in the area

- Unaware people may think AQ are frat letters.

People don't need Cliffs for that.

If they can't read that much, they have no business being on a forum that's text //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

And the Fi whose logo I like better really doesn't have a website...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

1%20-%2030%20Watts%20Street%20Fi%20Storefront.jpg

Personally I don't put anything on my vehicle...I don't want to draw ANY attention. All of my system is hidden from sight, windows aren't tinted...as far as anyone is concerned the only modification I've made is installed a Pioneer cd player...

Don't want to get broken into...again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

yea other than sitting about 3 inches lower in the rear from the weight, the refrigerator sized box visible through my back window, the retarded amounts of bass coming from my explorer, and the stupid expensive looking touch screen alpine in my dash, my truck looks stock.

I think it all depends on the area. I have stickers on my car and cant imagine people stealing my stuff.
I am awake until like 5am every night and my computer is right by the window which is right by my car so I would hear anything.

Other then that people **** doesnt get stolen in wal mart parking lots around here.

x2 on that. I went to the local mall this past weekend and no one there even knew what RD Audio was. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I have big @$$ stickers on my truck. lol

You should not be afraid to put a stickers on your car. If I go to a shop or build my own multi-thousand dollar system, I will do as I please. I'm guessing you don't have a burner or afraid your to shoot a man. You wouldn't be asking if you found someone in ya **** and were willing to shoot them in their ass. I'd kill a muthafawker if I seen them in my ride.

You should not be afraid to put a stickers on your car. If I go to a shop or build my own multi-thousand dollar system, I will do as I please. I'm guessing you don't have a burner or afraid your to shoot a man. You wouldn't be asking if you found someone in ya **** and were willing to shoot them in their ass. I'd kill a muthafawker if I seen them in my ride.
What's the chances you'll see your car again with someone driving it... 0%?

What do you guys think about putting Fi stickers on your car? Usually i'm not a fan of any stickers on cars, but i'm kind of tempted to put one of those white Fi stickers on my window.
The reason I ask: The only reason I wouldn't is because obviously, stickers are thief magnets and I realize i'll be letting everyone know that iv'e got a system...

However, how many people actually even know what Fi is? And of those that do, seems they wouldnt' be the type to want to steal my system. How many people on this forum rob people's cars :p?
If people dont recognize the Fi logo to know you have equipment worth stealing, what's the point of putting an Fi advertising sticker on your vehicle to begin with? If you are correct, most people will probably think you decided to paste your initials on your car, or that the rest of the sticker fell off. Cool.
And the saddest part is, the average person wont know what Fi is to be impressed with your equipment choice while seeing your car sitting in traffic, but the average car audio thief is much more likely to know.

Not all of us were hardened by growing up on the mean streets of North Carolina like you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

7ender

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
7ender
Los Angeles/San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date