Fi Stickers on your car

Yeah, La Jolla is pretty safe. And i'm parking in a gated underground apartment lot.
But either way...I guess it's not really worth the risk :p.

Only reason I thought of this was cause I saw a car with some Fi stickers on it yesterday and thought it was kinda "cool".
You saw his sticker and knew he had a $150+ sub at least right?

Your scared of having a sticker on your car that shows what kind, or that you have a system. Then what is the point of having the system? Are you never going to bump the system or what? If your ever gona bump the **** then your more likely to get jacked IMO than a sticker..

Your scared of having a sticker on your car that shows what kind, or that you have a system. Then what is the point of having the system? Are you never going to bump the system or what? If your ever gona bump the **** then your more likely to get jacked IMO than a sticker..
Yeah, but there's a difference. A sticker stays on 24/7, my system is on only when I want it to be. Obviously if I go into a bad part of town, i'm not going to be wangin. But the sticker will still be there, whether my car's parked, etc.

I have two Sundown and 1 Batcap sticker on my truck. I have been asked to run them by the companies, so that's why I have them. They're also small companies that very few people have heard of, so it doesn't bother me too much.

Clean?

100_0255.jpg

Yeah, but there's a difference. A sticker stays on 24/7, my system is on only when I want it to be. Obviously if I go into a bad part of town, i'm not going to be wangin. But the sticker will still be there, whether my car's parked, etc.
I understand your point..

You can tur your stereo off. Think of it this way: Your bumping, people hear it from a distance. You pull in in a group of cars. They see you have a sticker (modification). They then assume you have the stereo.

I would only throw a decal on my ride if I was getting a deal or sponsorship.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

7ender

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
7ender
Los Angeles/San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date