Fi just discontinued the sub!

jamie vandenh
10+ year member

I was just about to buy a Fi q 2009 series 18" subwoofer dual 2 from the Fi website today, but they just stopped making them TODAY!

Does anybody know where i can buy one of these subs? they don't have them anymore on the fi website... there being replaced with the 2010's

I was just about to buy a Fi q 2009 series 18" subwoofer dual 2 from the Fi website today, but they just stopped making them TODAY!
Does anybody know where i can buy one of these subs? they don't have them anymore on the fi website... there being replaced with the 2010's
SEND THEM A ANGERY LETTER !

tell them they just can go and discontinue there own subs just willy nilly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You can just change the surround if the cone is not broken. This picture shows all the measurements you must make.
Well that *****. I got a terrible vibe from all the car audio branded battery companies when I was initially investigating lithium. Glad I...
thanks DB, that definitely helps swallowing a $300 price tag 😂 these would essentially be running midbass for me too
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...

About this thread

jamie vandenh

10+ year member
jamie vandenh
charleston SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from