Fi BL opinions.

Participant count
  • Participant list

MONSONwarrior
Premium Member

Constantly Rebuilding...
For my summer rebuild I'm considering doing either 2x the new Sundown X-12's or some Fi BL's but I'd like some opinions on the BL beforehand. The main thing I'm concerned about is that they'll be too peaky, I ran a pair of them through WinISD in 4 cubes tuned to 32hz and it showed them EXTREMELY peaky and that is not what I want.

So anyone that has heard or used these please give some input.

I also read options lol.
I ran a 15" Fully loaded Fi BTL in my first setup and it performed very well.... loved it
Looking at the BL sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

I ran an 18" BL for a year. It destroyed the lows and slammed the highs too. Bass sounded tight, crisp, and loud. Great sub.

Looking at the BL sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif
Typo and Fixed.

I can't add too much info though like I said it was my first setup and I didn't know half the technical things I know now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.