faulkton= bad trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i offered several options to either get him money or an amp but he wouldn't play along.

I guess it was all or none.

too bad.

I don't believe it was ever stated they could not. No one has checked into it yet and to be honest I do not know if it would be the buyers or sellers responsibility to do so? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Edit: Although, when thinking this through, I came to the logical conclusion that it would be the buyer. He is currently in possession of the damaged goods, and can provide detailed pics and the package itself if need be, and would be the one getting the refund. No?
The thing is that I think shippers do not want it shipped back to the seller before starting the claims process, so I guess that means the buyer has to cooperate to make a claim even possible.

I don't believe it was ever stated they could not. No one has checked into it yet and to be honest I do not know if it would be the buyers or sellers responsibility to do so? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Edit: Although, when thinking this through, I came to the logical conclusion that it would be the buyer. He is currently in possession of the damaged goods, and can provide detailed pics and the package itself if need be, and would be the one getting the refund. No?
When i got a sub from someone on these forums it was damaged in shipping and i had to file the claim since i was in possession of the goods.

OP, stop being a lil whinny bish and go up to the UPS store and see what you need to do to get your money back, Since your probally going to need faulktons help with confirming info you might want to be a tad more easy going.

Faulkton, I see where your coming from bro he was being a d-bagel and started this thread witch he shouldnt have unless you wouldnt work it out with him,But i was in his postion once and it *****....

So if it was packaged better would this have been an issue? Or because it was an untested and possibly non working amp does that make it ok? People are quick to make a bash thread, and this one has a massive amount of hits. More so becuse of Faulkton and his rep. had this been me and the OP, it wouldn't mean ****.

If there's a lesson to be learned it's do it right the first time. Falk, you'd be in the Obama/Jesse Jackson thred not worrying about this had you invested in some bubble wrap.

OP hasn't responded in like an hour or so. Most have been doing his talking for him.

Just sort the **** out........... Both of you.

Why doesn't he ship you the amp back and he pays shipping back at his cost and you have already paid it the other way, you are both out about $20-30 but it seems like a fair agreement no?

My rep ****** long before this.
I'm surprised anyone would buy from an ******* like me.

Seller rep and you as a person here are 2 different things. you might be a jagoff on here, but a decent salesman on here. Or you may have some good guys that would shup a Sundown 3000d in shitty packaging. BUt seriously, I always look back on **** and think what could I have done better. All I csebetter packaging. Smartest thing you did was take pics of the amp before it was shipped.

he wont even go ask them about it.
I guess he just wants his money back and to keep the amp, end caps, and all the distro **** too.

And i get to pay $30 for the privilege of shipping it all to him.

pics of distro ****:

moarshit005es6.jpg
that was all included for $100? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

that was all included for $100? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
and the brand new end caps for the amp which would hide the broken mount.

i must say that my ps2 and digi cam came to me fine from faulkton, looks like it was packed the same way

I can see where the OP and shipper both have issues with this exchange. The OP wanted a nonworking amp in pretty good shape minus the "shipping" damage. The seller sold the amp on the cheap with a lot of extras to fatten the deal. Honestly, that shipping job was crap and it was an accident waiting to happen--thank God the amp wasn't working ahead of time lol I think if the OP wants to keep the amp and goodies but yet have the shipping service pay for the damage---the OP and seller should get together and make the claim happen!! Nevermind the thread itself but do what's right although that appears to be subjective as I've noticed.

Goodluck with the two of you having a meeting in the middle and getting this taken care of. RULE OF THUMB--PACK THINGS RIGHT SO THEY DON'T END UP COSTING YOU A THREAD LIKE THIS.

he wont even go ask them about it.
I guess he just wants his money back and to keep the amp, end caps, and all the distro **** too.

And i get to pay $30 for the privilege of shipping it all to him.

pics of distro ****:

moarshit005es6.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa

I just got in. I have no intention whatsoever of keeping the stuff. Im sure Ive never even implied thats what I had intended.

This is my rep http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=2782 . Between ca, diy, phoenixphorun and roe Ive sold an ms2125, zpa0.3, ms275s, an m44, a promos 425, usa 4050 and 2 2150s in the past few months. Ive bought a 4050 a 275 and a mmatts d300hc, a set of subs, a set of comps and prolly more I cant think of right now.

Flat out. Ive never had an issue like this before.

I need sleep badly. goodnight.

I wasnt going to say anything but i found this post funny. I bought the game cube off of the same for sale thread. I paid $45 even after he dropped the price to $40. No refund, just a smart comment "i thought it was a tip". $5 bucks.. whatever i didnt care. Received the game cube.. dusty as described.. ok cool but sticky too?! all the game boxes included?.. yes... all the games.. no. several of the game boxes had missing discs. add insult to injury the controller was bitten to shits by what I would assume are dog teeth marks. Ill never purchase from this clown again, but hey at least it was a cheap mistake.

I wasnt going to say anything but i found this post funny. I bought the game cube off of the same for sale thread. I paid $45 even after he dropped the price to $40. No refund, just a smart comment "i thought it was a tip". $5 bucks.. whatever i didnt care. Received the game cube.. dusty as described.. ok cool but sticky too?! all the game boxes included?.. yes... all the games.. no. several of the game boxes had missing discs. add insult to injury the controller was bitten to shits by what I would assume are dog teeth marks. Ill never purchase from this clown again, but hey at least it was a cheap mistake.
why were you chewing on the remote faulkton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nutxo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nutxo
tacoma
Start date
Participants