faulkton= bad trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how you justify poor packaging with "as-is". If that's the case then if you were to buy my sub and I just put it in a box and sent it to you, but "as-is" you DO NOT have the right to a refund. My 02.

I've been re-reading his posts, trying to figure out exactly what he's trying to say, as I'm over here making 2 + 2 = 7.

Allstar, you say the insurance claim will handle it, it's the seller's responsibility and the packaging should have been better.

Then you defend (your words) Faulkton's actions, which are ridiculous.

2 + 2 = 5. ****, I'm still lost here.

Refund, Faulkton deals with insurance claim, simple. Not have the buyer lose out on shipping both ways.

You and a few others it seems. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Oh, 2+2= 9.36548, right?

Possibly, unless the + is "as is", loses mounting feet in shipping, and you end up with a - .

Then it's 2 - 2 = ?.

Whole new ball game.

And read my reply above this one, sir.
And I DID NOT justify lack of a quality packing job as "as-is"; more care should have been used when packing, but faulkton is not 100% at fault.

And I'm done replying here. Faulkton could have packed better, but it's not 100% his fault. A UPS claim should be filed and the buyer should learn from this and not buy anything when a seller uses an "as-is" statement like faulkton did.

This thread is premature and shouldn't have been brought out into the public until EVERY attempt to get this resolved was made. Seems like faulkton is still in the middle of working hard to get this resolved.
Wth it wasnt AS IS

He was expecting to get it as it was when he bought it not smashed up from a bad packing job. If I sold you a Xbox 360 system AS IS then smashed it up with a bat before sending it to you taht would be ok? Thats what you are making it sound like.

Wth it wasnt AS IS
He was expecting to get it as it was when he bought it not smashed up from a bad packing job. If I sold you a Xbox 360 system AS IS then smashed it up with a bat before sending it to you taht would be ok? Thats what you are making it sound like.

You're making 2 + 2 = 7 as well I see, I wonder if AllStar would be so kind to enlighten us as to what the hell he was trying to say.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 23 (20 members and 3 guests)

zack39648 , 528hz , Acizzle423 , Beat_Dominator , BobbyDD , Brian_smith06 , coledawg , cx-7heaven , faulkton , kidwolf909 , kovemaster559 , Lingerfelt , Macklessdaddy , morgans432 , myjaja , nutxo , PsychoTheRapist , Reson8 , Rich B , wilson

HI THERE CARE TO COMMENT?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 23 (20 members and 3 guests)zack39648 , 528hz , Acizzle423 , Beat_Dominator , BobbyDD , Brian_smith06 , coledawg , cx-7heaven , faulkton , kidwolf909 , kovemaster559 , Lingerfelt , Macklessdaddy , morgans432 , myjaja , nutxo , PsychoTheRapist , Reson8 , Rich B , wilson

HI THERE CARE TO COMMENT?
I wouldn't //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Him and the op need to work this out themselves, not with the forum ripping into things. I think perhaps this thread is a bit premature at this point, until all other options have been exhausted. Thats my take on things.

I say shame on faulkton for selling something broken. This is what you are asking for selling "I think it works" crap. I just keep my broken crap for myself and never share!

This way, no one is angry.

I wouldn't //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Him and the op need to work this out themselves, not with the forum ripping into things. I think perhaps this thread is a bit premature at this point, until all other options have been exhausted. Thats my take on things.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i agree but the thread is now made...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I say op and faulkton keep it to pm's, if that doesn't work make another thread.

so

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/threadlocked.gif.19972dacc919d20277442a45eb2e99e6.gif

I packed it thinking it would survive. Everything else i have ever shipped has made it just fine. It was solid when it left. The box obviously shows signs that it was not treated well during shipping and that isnt my fault.

I didnt buy extra insurance because i think it has $100 worth of coverage included but he refuses to go find out. Instead he demands his money back and makes this thread.

I sold it with a TON of distro/power **** AND the end caps for $100 SHIPPED stating that it might not work. After the $28 it cost to ship the thing i got about $70...

Their was no green **** on the amp when i shipped it.. i have no idea what that is.

URL=http://imageshack.us]
amps001zx8.jpg
[/url]

The end caps i included would totally cover the broken foot and it wouldn't be visible at all. Even knowing that i contacted PG and inquired about getting a new case. They said $60. I offered to split the cost with him and i offered to refund him the $100 if he sent everything back.

Bottom line he refused to even try to get the damage covered by the shipper, and refused to come to any sort of agreement. I tried to negotiate something with him and he never even agreed to send the **** back if i refunded the money.

Since he apparently doesn't want to work something out amicably, and instead just wants to make this thread, i guess my response at this point is Fuk you.

Sorry it went this way but if you don't want to work something out and negotiate thats all i can do.

I say op and faulkton keep it to pm's, if that doesn't work make another thread.
so

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/threadlocked.gif.19972dacc919d20277442a45eb2e99e6.gif
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nutxo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nutxo
tacoma
Start date