faulkton= bad trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I packed it thinking it would survive. Everything else i have ever shipped has made it just fine. It was solid when it left. The box obviously shows signs that it was not treated well during shipping and that isnt my fault.
I didnt buy extra insurance because i think it has $100 worth of coverage included but he refuses to go find out. Instead he demands his money back and makes this thread.

I sold it with a TON of distro/power **** AND the end caps for $100 SHIPPED stating that it might not work. After the $28 it cost to ship the thing i got about $70...

Their was no green **** on the amp when i shipped it.. i have no idea what that is.

The end caps i included would totally cover the broken foot and it wouldn't be visible at all. Even knowing that i contacted PG and inquired about getting a new case. They said $60. I offered to split the cost with him and i offered to refund him the $100 if he sent everything back.

Bottom line he refused to even try to get the damage covered by the shipper, and refused to come to any sort of agreement. I tried to negotiate something with him and he never even agreed to send the **** back if i refunded the money.

Since he apparently doesn't want to work something out amicably, and instead just wants to make this thread, i guess my response at this point is Fuk you.

Sorry it went this way but if you don't want to work something out and negotiate thats all i can do.
And this is why kids, that we don't make these threads until all other options are worked out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

And this is why kids, that we don't make these threads until all other options are worked out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
exactly.

I have ZERO incentive to work with him at all now.

He could have been reasonable and we could have worked something out.

Instead he refused to even take it back and inquire about a claim and made this thread.

I did feel bad, but i don't anymore.

besides was this even a trade?
I guess we traded money for an amp..

lol.
You could look at it that way, I suppose it is feasible. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I'm sorry that it happened and i tried to work it out.

He just didn't want to deal with coming to some sort of reasonable solution that would work for both of us. Maybe he didn't have the time to do that, with a sick relative, but he had the time to make this thread.

Perhaps it could have been worked out had he spent the time he used making this thread working out a deal with me.

so why cant UPS do a refund again?
I don't believe it was ever stated they could not. No one has checked into it yet and to be honest I do not know if it would be the buyers or sellers responsibility to do so? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Edit: Although, when thinking this through, I came to the logical conclusion that it would be the buyer. He is currently in possession of the damaged goods, and can provide detailed pics and the package itself if need be, and would be the one getting the refund. No?

Oh boy, the Macho Man is up in this thread! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

he wont even go ask them about it.

I guess he just wants his money back and to keep the amp, end caps, and all the distro **** too.

And i get to pay $30 for the privilege of shipping it all to him.

pics of distro ****:

moarshit005es6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nutxo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nutxo
tacoma