Factory reset - Android 11 Device

JQT

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey everyone, I am new here. I have installed an Android Infotainment system and it is running ok except for the fact that it keeps on lagging. For instance I will tap something on the screen and it will take forever to respond, this only happens intermittently. My first thought is to factory reset the device to see whether that will fix it however, I cannot for the life of me find a menu to factory reset the device. I also cannot find the name of the device as a family member gave it to me after removing it from their car and they do not have the box anymore. I ran through the menus and the only thing I got was that it is a "Finedrive A1". Is there someone out there who knows how to factory reset this device or any other solution for the non-responsiveness of the device? Thank you for your solutions.

Is there someone out there who knows how to factory reset this device or any other solution for the non-responsiveness of the device? Thank you for your solutions.
Most radios that do have a reset button will make it something like a pinhole to prevent it from being pressed accidentaly. Scrutinuze the radio bezel and if the face detaches, inspect the backside of it.
If nothing shows up, disconnect the radio for 10 minutes.

The yellow wire is for memory so disconnecting may not work so either find a pinhole button that you press for five seconds, or there’s a reset somewhere in the menus

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...