Factory Radio Wiring Diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bassically85
10+ year member

Anybody know where I could get the wiring diagram for a 2016 Challenger with the 8.4UConnect system? It seems like it's gonna be a few years before one shows up on 12Volt and google results haven't been favorable......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first time on any forum so i hope im following the rules i just got a quick question, i got an 05 buick rendezvous and want to add my sony stereo but its got the retention accessory power interface and i cant afford to buy the expensive wiring harness can i just tap into the wires and run my stereo off them , so ill have basically 2 stereos but will only use my sony will that be ok as long as i follow the diagram

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.