Factory infinity amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justin1989

Ohio
Just recently I got a new Sebring JX 96. I have upgraded the front speakers to 4 way pioneers which run 25 nominal (i believe this is same as rms?) and I put 2 kicker 3 way 6"x9" KS-693 which run up to 100 rms watts. I guess my real question is, The infinity system that was installed is it good enough for these? I'm also thinking about upgrading my front speakers to another set of kickers. Any thoughts or suggests would be great. Thank you.

I wouldn't run off the factory amp with all of that, but do you know the specs on the amp? And are you using the factory head unit or aftermarket? You could easily run the fronts off of the HU (if it's a decent aftermarket) and get a 200w amp to push the 6x9's. If you upgrade the fronts, you may want to amp those, too. So you could either run a separate amp or get a 4ch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.