Factory HU??

Participant count
  • Participant list
buy a quality adjustable LOC converter and tap off the rear 6x9 speaker wire's....this will give you the low level needed for your amp....Then pull and run all your power leads and remote turn on.....You'll have to tie your remote turn on off an acc fuse I recomend a loc with turn on abilities.....since your car is a unibody...the ground can be tricky since there is no frame....sometimes you can get a solid ground in the trunk...but if you are running a quality amp you need to pull an equal size ground wire from the main battery....also big 3 is highly recomended...I hope this helps....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.