Factory Flip Down Monitors

Participant count
  • Participant list
Might be a completely separate system from the factory radio...or, better yet, a bus plug...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Might be a completely separate system from the factory radio...or, better yet, a bus plug...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i think ur right. because i remember when i unscrewd the monitor to check out the plug it was like 8 pins. is there some sort of converter??

i think ur right. because i remember when i unscrewd the monitor to check out the plug it was like 8 pins. is there some sort of converter??

Probably not.

You're wanting to hook audio from PS2 into aux on Alpine and video from PS2 to overhead screen correct?

If so, I don't believe that's feasable. Could be wrong, though...

Probably not.
You're wanting to hook audio from PS2 into aux on Alpine and video from PS2 to overhead screen correct?

If so, I don't believe that's feasable. Could be wrong, though...

yes thats correct. i already got the AUX plug for the alpine headunit. so the red and white plug is easy to work with. its just the **** Yellow connection!!!

Don't think there's anything out there that will work for ya...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

You only need 4 of the wires inside that plug.

So about half way down the wire, skin back the jacket (if there is one) and see what color wires you have. Get them as accesable as you can.

e might be able to find the power and ground, but the video + and - might be more difficult.

oh shi t. i can do that. so i zipp and cut down the black wire, and see what color wires to use??

do u have AIM db? it would be great if u can help me out on this one.

-dante

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.