Factory built 15" rd super heavyweight q1 sub

GVP
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
California
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

15" rd superheavyweight quad1 5k+rms..factory built and never mounted or seen power..motor has some rust from sitting around..essentially a new sub

Price:

$400 local

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

None

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these

rd3_zps706ef3f7.jpg

rd_zps235094d0.jpg

I wish this were 2 12s...it would be perfect for the rd 7500 I just got.

That is one awesome sub. And yes. Should be very similar to atomic as the amps are too

GVP is there any way that you can message me about the re cone kit? sorry to thread jack but your inbox is full. ready to send payment.
I have given you my PayPal address twice and amount..please read your pm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.