• Participant list

97maxima
10+ year member

Loud Trunk?
Sc
1. Product:

DC Power DC275xp

2. Specs:

Pre-set to run 14.8 hot, lottsa powa, over 180 at idle and over 275 at 2000 rpms. Was on a 1997 Nissan Maxima. Best way for you to see if it fits your car is to go on a auto parts website, enter a 97 maxima, record the alt part #, enter your vehicle, if the part numbers match then its a fit.

3. Description/Condition:

used but works flawlessly, only reason its being sold is the vehicle it was on is gone and it wont fit my wife's Xterra.

4. Price: :

400 shipped obo

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Beast alt. have a xp270 in my silverado as well..
Actually the easiest way is just to go on DCs website and when you click on this alt, it'll tell you what all cars and years exactly that it fits
I like my way better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif They are beast alts nothing like those Tenny Faultinators or Ginger Filternators

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.