Participant count
  • Participant list

ampjunkielikeme
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
nash, tn
Item(s) for Sale: SOLD ! fi bl motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I done some trading and got this motor. fedex FTL ...they don't know how to pack a motor......

it has some chipping on the edges of the magnet. mainly on the top magnet. and a couple on the bottom. and 1 screw hole has been drilled out to get a broken screw out..and it damaged the threads. so 1 bolt hole needs to be tapped out. the rest of the bolt holes look good..

The motor is still good and usable.... no shifted plates, or magnets.. its ready to be reconed into anything you want it to be..( after you clean the gap out)

Price:

$65 bux shipped to your door... ...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

ppi1635.jpg

ppi1633.jpg

ppi1634.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.