select127
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Item(s) for Sale:

ORION HCCA 15.4

Dual 4ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 performance and 9/10 cosmetic. a few scratches/scuffs around the basket but nothing major.

Orion HCCA-15.4 (ori-hcca154) 15" Dual 4 ohms Subwoofer (HCCA154)

Price:

$375 shipped

trade for PS3 slim system only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

.....())().....

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

fksjn5.jpg

106bk87.jpg

2553nuu.jpg

HCCA dwarfing a TREO SSX

242ekqu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a 250gb ps3 only used about 10x cash on my part. pm if interested
PM sent

I do not have the slim but I do have the backwards compatible 80g version with maybe 30hours on it. Not a scratch on it.
yea i really want a slim, had a fat 60gb and 40gb that both crapped out on me so trying to stay away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...