SOLD F/S Getting out of car audio sale** seas,mtx,jl audio, pioneer, knu, monster!!!! ect

darkist240sx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i just made a quick video of everything im really bummed because i cant drive my car anymore because insurance is 600 a month. and i can't afford that. so all the pieces i've been gathering, I cant even get to hear.

any way watch teh vid and let me know what you want. its all for sale but im in no rush as this just completley *****.

Click here to watch car-audio-sale"]Click here to watch car-audio-sale[/url]

Click here to watch 880-prs"]Click here to watch 880-prs[/url]

thanks in advance.

i know prices arent up so just let me know what you want all ill give a price. and soon they will all be posted.

NOW ALSO LOOKING FOR HT STUFF FOR TRADE. I FIGURE IF I CAN'T HAVE IT IN THE CAR ILL BRING IT INSIDE.

HOWEVER ONLY QUALITY EQUIEPTMENT AND I DONT HAVE ANY OF IT SO I NEED THE WHOLE SETUP

ok heres the list. once again cash is always king but i'll entertain HT setups.

- 2 prefab boxes

12" L7/L5 box tuned to 34 about 1.75 cuft.

dual 12" sealed box about 1 cuft. per with sealed chambers.

- Jl audi0 e1800d amp.

have all boxes manuals ect. 800x1 @ 2ohm 12.5v and 1000 @ 14.4v

also does 480x1 @ 4ohm 12.5 and 640 @ 14.v

220 shipped

- 2 old school mtx thunder series 2300's.

150x2 @ 4ohm @ less than .05 thd

300x2 @ 2ohm @ less than .1 thd

600x1 @ 4ohm bridged. all at 12.5 very underated.

200x2 @ 4ohm

375x2 @ 2ohm

750x1 @ 4ohm bridged. all at 14.4v very underated

s/n ratio is 110db a weighted. And >200 damp factor.

make offer for these.

- 1 old school mtx thunder series 280

40x2 @ 4ohm @ less than .05 thd

80x2 @ 2ohm @ less than .1 thd

160x1 @ 4 ohm bridged. all at 12.5v very underated

85x2 @ 4ohm

140x2 @ 2ohm

280x1 @ 4ohm bridged. all at 14.4v very underated

s/n ration is 110db a weighted. And >200 damp factor

make offer.

- 3 Seas er18rnx's 7" mids

Never mounted or powered. and ones still in the madisound packing unopened.

looking for 60 shipped ea.

- 2 seas neo alum tweets

were powered by pioneer 880 for a week or two. only HU power

Might i add they really do not sound metal at all. I was scared they would but reviews insisted they didnt.

50 shipped

The mids and tweets would make for a great 2 way.

- 1 pair of 1 inch mdf spacers for newer nissans/infiniti's. never mounted.

20 shipped

- Pioneer 880prs

We all know this one. lost remote. but have all boxes manuals cases and mic. from onlinecarstereo.com about 5 months old still very clean.

260 shipped.

- Monster 4 guage full amp kit.

need i say more?

25 shipped

- Monster Rca's

2 paris of the 201 XLN (xtra low noise) 17' runs. 20 shipped ea

1 pair of the 101 XLN 17" run. no rca's were ever used but i ran them to the trunk thinking i was putting this stuff in. 15 shipped.

- Big 3 in 4 gauge.

all ends have ring terminals.

10 shipped

- About 25-35 ft. long roll of edead v1

make offer

Will get the pics soon just let me know if you really need em now and i can prolly do it if not they will be up soon.

well the insurance is so high because im 19 a male and have a possesion charge, a speeding ticket, running a red light, 2 accidents, a failure to use due care, 2 tickets for being stopped at a green light(dont ask) that one actually got me laughed at by the entire court room and majestrate. and a bal level of .020 which is exactly the limit for people under 21. which didnt get me a dui but i got an adminastrative suspension for 6 months. and a sunpass violation (which is actually a moving violation now and 3 points get assesed.) and its a 2006 lease so super sremium insurance only. So im gonna try to get a bike.

and the prices will be up shortly. sorry about that.

and was teh video a good idea? or no?

madi has the er18rnx's for 67.45 ea + shipping. so ill do 65 shipped each as they havent even seen power. and one is still in the box.

and the tweets will got for 55 shipped.

ill get teh rest of the prices up soon but you asked about the seas so there you go.

by the way u missed this but the thunder280 puts out 2x160@4ohms bridged, and like u said at 12.5v so its pretty under rated

MY FIRST AMP EVER!!!! Ran it on a single type-r 12 and it was surprisingly REALLY loud.

i miss that baby... i had the white special edition

well there you go. i focused on the 2300's more than the 280 because they were going to power my active frontstage. i considered putting that one on some rear fill coax's just for when i had a full car but obviously never got around to it.

well there you go. i focused on the 2300's more than the 280 because they were going to power my active frontstage. i considered putting that one on some rear fill coax's just for when i had a full car but obviously never got around to it.
yeah well obviously the 280 is a lesser amp too... so I would focus on the better ones too

but I was just filling in some details for you, in case someone inquired about specs

2x40 at 4 (.05%thd)

2x180 at 4bridged (.1%thd)

and i believe 2x80 at 2 (.1%thd)

all at 12.5V

its got an onboard fuse, i wanna say 30A

dont be afraid to ask for a price or pm for one.

ill answer those, other than that prices sill be up later tonight.

make offers people, maybe even a possible trade just nothing car related.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.