F/S Addictive Audio 500.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGJEFF64
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have an Addictive Audio 500.1 amp for sale. this amp is number 37 of 50 and has been clamped at 5600 watts at 14v. I took 3rd at SBN this year with this amp but shortly after i blew the output. I was quoted 150 to replace the outputs so i am listing this amp for 400.00 plus shipping. I'LL ACCEPT TRADES SO OFFER UP!!!!! i dont need that much power anymore and this amp is a beast!!!!!

Price is as is!!!!

20fs582.jpg

2a7y3cg.jpg

199ule.jpg

5vdmrl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not to be ignorant but can you p.m. the quote were you got it from? these amps are known need the entire board replaced 9/10 times .

very interetsed tho if its just a simple repair

Most likely was Steve at AmpMedics. He is located in Pasco County, Florida, and he is the authorized Addictive Audio repair center. Awesome guy.

Most likely was Steve at AmpMedics. He is located in Pasco County, Florida, and he is the authorized Addictive Audio repair center. Awesome guy.
yes i agree he is a great guy and if he quoted then repair with out the re board its as good as gold.

The amp was reboarded before I bought it from steve at ampmedics he told me the outputs would just need to be replaced and said I would be looking around 150 to fix

sounds good man . did steve actually inspect the amp to give you the quote? p.m. comming your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...