SOLD F/S: 10w7 CHEAP need this gone asap.

dubrx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CT
I've had a 10w7 sitting in my room for quite some time, finally ready to part it as I now need money for some new things in my apartment.

The sub works wonderfully, sounds good and never disappointed me in any way.

Only flaw is a crack in the cone, not the entire cone, could be sealed up with silicone but I've always thought that makes the crack stand out and looks sloppy.

Will guarantee this sub is in good working condition, been on the forum for quite some time so I am not trying to scam anyone.

Shipped from 55409. You can even pick it up if you are local. Figure out the shipping you want and add it to the price. I prefer Paypal, can discuss perhaps a money order if Paypal is an issue. No western union, only USPS certified money order.

$130 plus shipping. Pretty firm but talk to me and lets see what we can work out.

Pics to come, but do once again guarantee this as a working and not visibly ruined product. Thanks.

sorry, been real busy lately. Working on getting up pics, crack isn't bad at all.

msg me offers and zip codes for a shipped price.

how the F uck do you buy everything!!?!?! and you have everything else in your storage?!?!?!
send some moniez my way!
I see him working the streets sometimes in his mini skirt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Where tha pics of the moofer??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.