ext cab ranger with a little power

im also going to make some pods to put the Rainbows in since i dont want to cut the doors.
there are kicker 5x7s in front and rear right now. dont sound all that bad but they wont be used for much longer
wanna pass a pair my way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif, I need to find some cheapo's to put in my temp truck when I give it back to my grandfather.

wanna pass a pair my way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif, I need to find some cheapo's to put in my temp truck when I give it back to my grandfather.
if i pull them out we can work something out. im not planning on getting rid of the truck anytime soon that and im not a huge fan of kicker.

im thinking since everything is pretty simple so far that i may pick up some diamond plate tomorrow and weld up some battery boxes. well more like covers.

what do you guys think? to much or would it look good

everything in and sounds good. lows are still there even with being 8s. the bass is very crisp

weather got bad so have to wait to fine tune tomorrow hopefully.

right now the subs are seeing about 2000 watts while i break them in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.