ext cab ranger with a little power

What year is that truck? I was looking for one about like that a couple months ago, but as cheap as I could find one here was arounf 6k.
Should definantly get loud. Looking forward to the build.
its a 1998 i should have mentioned that oops

real nice truck man can't wait to see the build.
im trying to talk to any of the guys on here that do designs but none are responding. ive never seen the site move this slow other than at 1 when it starts screwing up.

are all the people on just sitting at the computer doing nothing

Looks good and must be lovely to install in that as all the doors open up. I wish I had that in my s10 when I had it.
i know it was great when i was back there doing the windows today. made it so much easier not to mention having more of a breeze so i wasnt burning up

wasnt able to do downfiring but heres what we came up with

only thing that will change is sub placement and maybe a few personal touches.

thanks to BuckyBoy

smcustomz.com

10s7xi9.jpg

well a lightly delay. none of the local lumber yards have any 3/4 mdf in stock. i have to wait until tomorrow unless i can find someone who can deliver it today

reminds me of THIS cant wait this will be great
dont worry mine will be a little different.

the sub placement will be different. the port will be the same. that just personal prefference for me. ive always liked making mine that way

you jerk, we're both gonna be in SB1 and both using DD, AND both be using rangers...copycat
i thought yours way a regular cab????

will yours even be ready this season?

i got some done today but the weather got nasty so i had to pack it up will get some pics up in the morning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.