ext cab ranger with a little power

if gas prices get to what i was told today all the work i just did may be for nothing. it may all be for sale.

thats how bad the number was per gallon

x2 lets see what these guys can do!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
ill see if i can get some my camera ***** a$$ tho.

i havent had a chance to do any tuning so ill just give them a little to show

my camera (camera phone) wont get vids worth a ****.

my friend said he will try to remember to bring his TL back from his other shop so i can meter it tomorrow and do all fine tuning.

i dont have the rainbows in yet.

heres another pic for now. ill get pics on the meter and if he has his camera tomorrow some vids to.

s6lxet.jpg

if you don't mind me asking, what ended up being the net volume on your box and how much port?

if not thats cool i know how you big competitors are. i'm jsut seein how much room i'll have to work with

yea id like to know some numbers as well. bout to start a build with 3 1508 in a liberty. prolly 3 cubes at 40hz total with 2000 watts.

looks killer

yea id like to know some numbers as well. bout to start a build with 3 1508 in a liberty. prolly 3 cubes at 40hz total with 2000 watts.
looks killer
box turned out to be

3.997ft3 after sub/port displacement

63sq"@40hz

is the 1800 mounted in the stock location? if so pix if u can. ive always heard that an 800 is a close fit. i got an 04 ranger myself and im wanting to see how u pulled it off haha
no the 1800 wouldnt fit. its about 2 inches to long

stil no vids? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif BONES IS LAGGIN IT!!!! haha
the a$$hole who runs his other shop didnt bring thr TL over so i didnt waste gas going in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.