ext cab ranger with a little power

bones22
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
in my house
i wasnt able to use my MT 12s for the build thanks to my batteries and wanting to stay under the window.

just called a buddies shop and will have 4 DD 1508s for right now that will be here Wed i think he said.

i have to wait untill tomorrow to start building because im waiting on the title to register the truck.

for today though im going to get rid of the pioneer HU thats in it and replace it with my pioneer DEH-P5000UB

run my power wire

install the Rainbow comps

and working on the tint right now

here is the truck

23rv9s.jpg

2uzpmgz.jpg

20hou9v.jpg

fcn38m.jpg

nice, i had a 93 ranger before i bought my explorer, had just under 200K on original drivetrain and still ran like a champ and still got 20 MPG, great little trucks. I had 2 15" kicker comp VRs in it and it was pretty loud, lol.

nice, i had a 93 ranger before i bought my explorer, had just under 200K on original drivetrain and still ran like a champ and still got 20 MPG, great little trucks. I had 2 15" kicker comp VRs in it and it was pretty loud, lol.
i got this pretty cheap, has 115k on it.

3.0v6

4x4

auto

the 4 X 4 is nice, those things are so light that if you put a decent lift and some nice tires on it, they are pretty hard to get stuck.

mine had the 3.0 v6 as well, auto. Not sure what changed between the years if any, but it was a good drivetrain.

should be a little loud with approx 1250 or more on each sub

im looking for a good alt since i cant use my old on from the tahoe

looks like ill be going with EA for my alt again

have to wait till the $ gets here for the mt's

it will be a 300amp on a little 3.0, direct bolt in

windows are done getting a little dark to get good pics they will be up tomorrow.

didnt get much done today i was dealing with my back problems which kept me from being able to work to long

pickup up everything i need to build the box in the morning.

as soon as buckybuy gets on ill see about the design.

will be (or at least close to it)

downfiring

4ft3

64sq" of port

@40hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.