Experience with Alphasonik Amps? (for 12" IDMAXD2)

kreukishot
10+ year member

Well I went to a local car audio shop (Advanced Car Creations). They recommended the Alphasonik PMA800DA amp for my IDMAX 12" D2. I've not heard much about these amps and was wondering if you guys knew anything about them.

Link to the specs: http://www.alphasonik.com/pmaclassd.html

They were wanting 400 (regular price). I talked to Tuan too and he mentioned Alphasonik, DD, and one other amp that escapes me right now. I'm completely confused as to what I want now (used vs new for warranty, and with so many amps out there with little experience with certain brands it's difficult).

But yea, any opinions on these amps?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

I had an excellent experience with the PMA1200 vs an Orion 2500D. Those new Alphasonix are sexy and seem to do rated power.

Ive had experience with a few Alphasonik amps, they are really reliable, and can put out some nice clean power from my experience. And $400 is a good price. Its new $429 on onlinecarstereo.com

I'd really like to see the interals of that.

Knowing Alpha and Audiobahn are closely related I wouldn't think Alpha's doing anything cutting edge with their amps. I bet that amp shares boards with SOMETHING in the Audiobahn line that nobody thinks too highly of.

08c2_1_b.jpg

Well I went to a local car audio shop (Advanced Car Creations). They recommended the Alphasonik PMA800DA amp for my IDMAX 12" D2. I've not heard much about these amps and was wondering if you guys knew anything about them.
Link to the specs: http://www.alphasonik.com/pmaclassd.html

They were wanting 400 (regular price). I talked to Tuan too and he mentioned Alphasonik, DD, and one other amp that escapes me right now. I'm completely confused as to what I want now (used vs new for warranty, and with so many amps out there with little experience with certain brands it's difficult).

But yea, any opinions on these amps?

Thanks a lot,

Chris
that place always recommends alphasonik, wonder how much more money they get as opposed to selling for other co.

When my buddy had his business and I did some selling for him, we signed a contract with Alphasonik for special prices if we said we'd sell so much of their product. Thats probably what they did, special pricing to push their product.

When my buddy had his business and I did some selling for him, we signed a contract with Alphasonik for special prices if we said we'd sell so much of their product. Thats probably what they did, special pricing to push their product.
that's wat i figured. Except the time i came in they gave me an xplod //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.