Excursion subs

Killa sin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
florida
Has anyone heard of excursion subs? I read a review and it says they are better then any kicker or JL 12". They only cost $135. They are rated at 600watts RMS. Are these subs any good? And what amp should i use for them?

umm, do u mean HOLLYWOOD excursions? or are the real name excursion? hollywood excursions are about the best u can get next to shivas and audiobahns aw1200x for the price.

id say put a jbl 1200.1 on each one thats my opinon. Everyone i have talked to here should seems to love them and mine is on the way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

later

HSL make sum bada$$ subs. The eXcursion pro is great!!!

The DVC is rated at 600RMS and in the right box with, even severly underpowered, like 100RMS

I would personally rate these among others as one of the best (budget) SPL subs - at times when I hear one I compare it to..........

Hurricane Powerstroke

Planet Audio Vector D's

Treo

DD

Shockers

Strokers

Memphis SHP's

Beyond Audio

Whilst it probbaly wont hit the SPL levels these monsters can, its price and the fact it bumps of v.low wattage, makes it a sure winner in my books. One to put alongside the ones I mentioned, i think - v.good sub!!!!

Give any of the above 100RMS and put it against an eXcursion pro in a good box and youll never buy anything else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.