Ever go to the drive in theater with your subwoofers?

i have been wanting to go to a drive in with my car... for awhile now... but i would keep my windows up!!!! and the bass up!!! and save all the good sound for me!!!
Even if it's quiet outside your car, a big vibrating object will cause everything around it to vibrate too. So you still get to share the wealth.

you can sit on my trunk...... or sit real close to my car... im sure you will hear something... but call me selfish... but that's like me rollin up to you're car and just takeing handfuls of ur pop corn, sippin on youre soda.... but if you're a friend of mine... i'll let you hop in.... hit the junt... enjoy the sounds...

ca.com meet at a random unsuspecting drive in one day?
Lol, That would be amazing...

If you would combine a ton of people with killer sound systems playing the same exact thing, it would be one loud ass event... 2 cars at 145db's equals 148 db's, 4 equals 151, and so on, well, in theory... But it would still be hella fun and loud, and kicked out of the drive in...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.