Ever go to the drive in theater with your subwoofers?

meh its not that bad actually, i park really close and sit the speaker on my dash so it bounces of there and since i back in to the space its not horrible

thats why SUV > all at the drive ins

I did it, but turned my subs nearly off.

There was extra bass, but since gas is over 3 a gallon here I didnt leave it running.

Between movies I started my car and let it run a bit, I was so paranoid of running my car dry. I have a HC1400 in the back to help, but I dont ever really want to test it in the D past 2am.

our drive in movie theater's radio station's frequency is so shitty it produces static through sub woofers.. tried it for x-men 3.. not loud or anything just enough so I could hear it in my car.

yea my car wouldnt make it through id definetely need a jump after..
would a yellowop battery be able to withstand an entire movie?
I was wondering the same thing. I have a 160 amp altenator, with 950watts of total rms power with my sub and 4 channel amp. I still have the stock battery. Is there a ball park of how long it would last. 1-3hrs? Would an optima make a big dent on that?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

Sounds like fun. The drive-in around here closed down a couple years ago due to a massive amount of cinemaplex's being biult and drawing in the crowds.

Haven't been to a drive-in in about 6 years. Lawn chairs in the bed of the truck ftw. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Man you gotta step it up. Futon mattress in the bed of a truck FTMFW!!!! Provides fun during the movie, and after. haha

i have been wanting to go to a drive in with my car... for awhile now... but i would keep my windows up!!!! and the bass up!!! and save all the good sound for me!!!
selfish! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.