Escape to Bass - Build

I found out today I could change how my primitive remote keyfob activates my door locks function. I had to push the unlock button to unlock the drivers door and a second push to unlock the rest of the doors and the hatch. Well I stumbled across a tutorial that said I could program the Escape to unlock ALL doors and hatch with one button push. It worked. Less hassle to get in the hatch and the battery will last twice as long now.

Alpine has two different models depending on if you have an alpine deck or not.

No experience with these but the technology is fascinating .
The fosgates remind me of the old xtant 1.1 amps I ran a long time ago. They were 100 watts rms at 2 or 4 ohms. The fosgates are smaller by half though than the xtant was. I like those fosgate amps a lot and would now like to try a couple.

The fosgates remind me of the old xtant 1.1 amps I ran a long time ago. They were 100 watts rms at 2 or 4 ohms. The fosgates are smaller by half though than the xtant was. I like those fosgate amps a lot and would now like to try a couple.
The magic of the RoFo's is they go inline with your speakers. Two wires in and two wires out. No battery connections and no remote wire.

Waiting on speaker wire from Sky High. I ordered 50' of 18awg and got a call from them the next day saying they were out of stock and offered me 50' of 16awg at no extra charge. I accepted but have no tracking now.

20211001-181121.jpg

Alpine has two different models depending on if you have an alpine deck or not.

No experience with these but the technology is fascinating .
Most deff not enough power for the money. Prob be just fine for an entry level person that needs just a little more than HU power in maybe like a Leaf or Prius. I think its a little HIGH PRICED for what they are and for what you can find for your hard earned money

Waiting on speaker wire from Sky High. I ordered 50' of 18awg and got a call from them the next day saying they were out of stock and offered me 50' of 16awg at no extra charge. I accepted but have no tracking now.

20211001-181121.jpg
Have you ran that S.Stream before? Looks really nice man. I was looking at one of those at one time, but ended up with a usa 305

Moving along. I mounted the Soundstream and fed it some power, ground and remote signals. Mounted all 3 Knukonceptz power distribution blocks, one of which is used for grounds and is using solid buss bars instead of mini anl fuses. The large block is fused via 2 -100a mini anl fuses (200a) and the small block is fused as well but with an 80a (Soundstream) and a 150a (Rockford Fosgate Prime). Under the hood is a 300a circuit breaker. Cables are a mess but there is no noise. I am just waiting for my speaker wire from sky high then I will run those and the RCA's. Should be loud and clear. Then I get the Wavecor speakers, then we are probably going 3-way up front.

20211002-104609.jpg

20211002-112731.jpg

20211002-113020.jpg

You're comparing an amp to an equalizer?
Most deff not enough power for the money. Prob be just fine for an entry level person that needs just a little more than HU power in maybe like a Leaf or Prius. I think its a little HIGH PRICED for what they are and for what you can find for your hard earned money
Do you have personal experience with them or are you just hating to hate? I happily spend a few bucks to save some hassle. I've never had a problem with Alpine products. I'm happy with the sound, and it's plenty of power to hang with my 5kw of subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...