Escalade guys...i have a question.

Participant count
  • Participant list

billabongcr
5,000+ posts

Yep
Florida
I had a thread a few weeks ago about putting my system in but was afraid of all the electronics, so I decided not to do a build. But, what if I replace the stock woofer and amp with aftermarkets of the same impedance and upgrade the factory wiring? Would it still be compatable with the Bose system and all electronics work correctly?!

And I want to say the stock woofer is a 10? or an 8? And where is it located? Under the center console upfront or under the dash?

Thanks in advance

After reading your post, I agree, i wouldn't be comfortable tinkering with electronics if i were you, either.

most factory sub locations are in the cargo area, check there homie.

nah its def not in the cargo area. it bumps from the front dash area. my best guess would be under the middle of the dash where the center console meets up to it, as I imagine theres alot of room in that area. i just havent had time with my work schedule to look around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.