Need help selecting a system for my vehicle

klyons

To start things off, I am a noob when it comes to this topic, and don't know very much about it (So just kind of bare with me). Oh and I am sorry if this topic is in the wrong place so mods feel free to move it. But anyways, I just bought an 03 Chevy Tahoe and I am looking to put a system in it. I listen to only Metal (Metallica, Machine Head, Devildriver, Slayer and so on). What I am looking for is something that is loud as hell but yet puts out very clear and distinct audio quality without too much distortion to it. I don't care for/want my car to be "bumpin" from the bass drum kicks and clutter up the other instruments and vocals. Just a little thud, like I said I just want as loud as I can get with good quality, and so I can distinctively hear all the instruments very clearly. Price range would be around the $400 range (I might budge a little if you guys think its necessary).

spend about 1200 you'll be happy then ,double din dvd ,2 10s ported box ,change all door speakers except tweets and a amp and amp kit,audioque would be a good place to start.pioneer avhp 4300 dvd,audioque mono block amp 1000-1500 watts rms ,ported box for the woofers,amp kit[get a good one]6.5 all around.just some examples

$400 will not get ya far. You are best off to keep saving....and come back with about $1000. You will not get a deck, 4 components, amp for them, subs, sub box, amp for subs, and all wiring, and possibly battery/alt etc.

thats about what I think too. I mean if you want loud clear good sound quality you're not gonna get it for 400. for 400 you could get a basic hu with crossover and eq. ok set of components up front, wiring, and 1 sub and 1 amp. and thats a maybe at best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.