SOLD Entire System for sale!, 880prs, Rainbow, Zapco, IDMAX....ect!!

theelfkeeper
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Georgia
alright, so i got in a wreck earlier today and now need money for a new car....fun stuff. sorry i don't have any recient pictures of the items listed, but they will be posted soon. everything is still in the car, nothing is damaged that is up for sale.

4 inch Rainbow grills - $7 shipped

5.25 inch Rainbow grills - $7 shipped

200/110 Amp Iraggi Alternator for 1990-1993 Honda Accord - $270 shipped to US lower 48

not sure if this will fit another car.

stock 92 Accord Alternator, new - $60 shipped to US lower 48

Fiberglass kick panels for 1992 Honda Accord, blue vinyl covered - $100 shipped to US lower 48 (1 inch tweeter cut out, 4 inch midrange cut out)

i will also be parting out the car. everything is in good condition except the front end (drivers quarter panel is fine, passenger front door is damaged, engine runs fine as well.) or selling entire car if anyone is intrested. also have an extra set of door panels for the car.

prices are not set in stone but do not low ball. i spent a lot of time and money getting everything how i wanted it in my car and now i have to start all over. i usually ship via USPS Priority mail with tracking or DHL for larger stuff. i accept Pay Pal, Money orders, Checks (must clear before shipping) or Cash (at your own risk). i cannot offer any kind of warranty but can ship insured uppon request.

thank you!!

Brandon Burgamy

eBay - theelfkeeper 188 100%

Paypal - theelfkeeper@charter.net

email - same as above

thanks for the bump. everything that has been purchased and paid for is on its way. Rainbows and battery go out in the morning.

amps and sub need to go!!

thanks guys!!

Bump for the morning!

Zapco pics.

7502ld9.jpg

10002yn1.jpg

that is glare on the front edge, not scratch marks. its kinda hard to take pics of these amps that don't turn out to be complete glare.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.