England's new offering to the race for SPL!!

Poly-glass black hole dustcap which increases effective surface area
Pfftt... I believe that just like I believe it would handle 6.5 kW continuously... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Might be nice sub but why do they have to try to BS people and put on a stupid looking dust cap... ????

Looks pretty nice. Personally I'd avoid any sub that isn't pretty standard as far as motor, coil, basket, etc. Too many proprietary parts = impossible or expensive recones. Going with odd-ball cone shapes and sizes, coils, or baskets without a very very good reason is stupid IMO since what's out there is cheap and readily available and does the job.

***EDIT***

Also neo > 70 pound ferrite magnets.

true.... just like ''BOSS Audio'' //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

not British at all.......

but ''Vibe'' is Made in England..... just look at Genesis amps, or Aston Martin cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif, Quality comes from our shores lads!!
you forgot about kicking your asses in the american revolution, then saving your asses in he world wars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif remember nagasiaki and hiroshima? those were some quality american made products....and baconators.

you forgot about kicking your asses in the american revolution, then saving your asses in he world wars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif remember nagasiaki and hiroshima? those were some quality american made products....and baconators.
Yo this is so hilarious to me, I just got stationed in the UK about two weeks ago. and the majority of Brits don't acknowlegde either of these things happening. It has caused quite a few heated arguements in the gym with the english (all in good fun of course American and brit troops are allies of course). I just thought it was so funny to see this.

BTW d2k if you see this which part of the UK are you because I am up North near Leeds and even with my volume turned all the way down and very little bass. people are giving me death stares. I literally have my amps like 25% up and the headunit volume on like 7 or 8, and they are looking like I am riding through with 4 15's or something.

Im just loling at the op using aston martin as an example of british "quality"..Cant forget jaguar..
He said quality.... Jaguar is not included in that conversation...lol

BUT

The "tube" to get around London... now that IS quality... Really liked England..

Yo this is so hilarious to me, I just got stationed in the UK about two weeks ago. and the majority of Brits don't acknowlegde either of these things happening. It has caused quite a few heated arguements in the gym with the english (all in good fun of course American and brit troops are allies of course). I just thought it was so funny to see this.
BTW d2k if you see this which part of the UK are you because I am up North near Leeds and even with my volume turned all the way down and very little bass. people are giving me death stares. I literally have my amps like 25% up and the headunit volume on like 7 or 8, and they are looking like I am riding through with 4 15's or something.
If by allies, you mean we do all the work and they sit around and drink tea, eat ******* crumpets, and build ugly *** subs all day, then yes, allies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

d2k

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
d2k
uk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date