Enclosure...

Participant count
  • Participant list

dkim1385
10+ year member

I bought a ported box but I'm not sure how to actually put the subwoofer in. Am I supposed to use screws or should the sub just sorta "fit" into the hole? Also, the box isn't ported yet either, (it just came with a port tube) , so am I supposed to actually cut a hole in the box?

Dont just cut a hole in the box--- you have to cut the tube to a certian length for the size of your box and your subs and all to get it ported at the right htz..... id take it somewhere if you want it ported.... yes..just screw the sub in. thats what i did.

Matthew

ps.... you probably want to listen to how it sounds BEFORE you try to port it, if it sounds good already dont mess it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.