Enclosure for PG Cyclone :)

Does it have the boominess of like a regular subwoofer or can you just hear like frequencies?
From what I have heard from others, it has a unique, "smooth" sound to it. It is a subwoofer, not a transducer, so you do get to hear the noise, rather than just feel it.

Guess what everyone...I sold my TC sub, and bought the M&K amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Hopefully it gets here quick, I'm anxious!

these are for car audio first, thats what they were designed for. of course they can be used in a HT setup with great results as far as loosening your rafters. Now to really gain all the benefit from it's low frequency extension it needs to be backed up by a couple of ten's.

I have a couple of friends at the PG phorum who run these and love em'

also i think the box is on the small side, these units need alotta space here is an interesting read for the tech nerds

http://download.phoenixphorum.com/Manuals/Speakers/Cyclone/Cyclone_info.pdf

I like my pair!

Looking good...sorry you have to sell yours!

IMG_0834.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.