Enclosure Design Help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bmarbot199

Trying to build the best possible box for my HCCA 154 with dimensions i have for my trunk, looking to get some serious port size but really want the box to be tuned to 32hz. My dimensions for my trunk is (entering #'s calculated to largest with fitment and sub excursion included in dimension want the sub to be mounting facing the back of the trunk and the port running across the back, firing out the right hand side if looking at it from outside of trunk) *Height- 18in Width- 34in Depth-25in* With this in mind will be getting pink noise of car soon to help, and goal is to hit 150db with this one sub yes the power is there to do it and the electrical upgrades will be also. But realize the challenge with it being in a car that isn't a hatchback type or suv.. Willing to compromise on the tuning hz but still want to keep it between 32hz and 35hz! Thank you for you looking hope to get some good ideas and responses!. Idea was to be using 1in mdf for box and 2 pieces of .75 mdf for the faceplate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.