Emf audio "yolo" 18 or! Fi sp4 fully loaded.

Or I could get team series and run @ a half ohm. The scv was put on an amo dyno and ran 8k @ a half ohm.

This video was also faked at .5 Ohm. It was done on a 16 Volt system as well. This is according to my information and dissecting the video.

On topic though, you won't go wrong with anything these guys are telling you.

SQubed is just like American bass, there subs are identical. just like FI and AA. made by the same company. now, sp4 are musical low end monsters. hdc4s are decent but for around the same price a bit higher, the sp4 is the better option. they are louder and sound cleaner.

This video was also faked at .5 Ohm. It was done on a 16 Volt system as well. This is according to my information and dissecting the video.
On topic though, you won't go wrong with anything these guys are telling you.
There is nothing fake about the video -- the conditions are clearly shown and we say 14v batteries at the start (this is to achieve voltage in the 12s to 13s after drops). The SCV amps won't run on a 16v system at all.

Other videos testing other products contain the "burst" figures so we included it in our video for comparison to those videos -- we first show the Certified number; which is the most important number -- where the amp is at 4200+ watts.

SQubed is just like American bass, there subs are identical. just like FI and AA. made by the same company. now, sp4 are musical low end monsters. hdc4s are decent but for around the same price a bit higher, the sp4 is the better option. they are louder and sound cleaner.
SQ and AB use the same basket on some subs. There is nothing else identical about them. Last I looked sub for sub the weight, and motor size was different.

Also what all have you personlly used to say the SP4 is better?

There is nothing fake about the video -- the conditions are clearly shown and we say 14v batteries at the start (this is to achieve voltage in the 12s to 13s after drops). The SCV amps won't run on a 16v system at all.
Other videos testing other products contain the "burst" figures so we included it in our video for comparison to those videos -- we first show the Certified number; which is the most important number -- where the amp is at 4200+ watts.
As I said this was based off the information I had heard. Its very well possible it was wrong. Regardless I always put your guy's name at the top of most recommendation lists.

You kind of have to put the burst/distortion numbers now. Since the Amp dyno came out that all people seem to see.

Once again, you don't know what you're talking about. Go home.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.