Emf audio "yolo" 18 or! Fi sp4 fully loaded.

Bakesbaked
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
which one would you guys pic? Looking for musical sub... But I want loud as well. My q series gets loud. But not loud enough for me so I'm upgrading. After about 150 though sq is out of the window and at that point I just want Spl . I've heard dd z series before and man they still sounded great on music. But I'm not about to pay 3500 a piece. But they sounded great at 158...

Would be running two on 2 scv 4000.

Have any specs even been released on the "YOLO" I thought it was an all out SPL burp subwoofer? But who knows as no specs or pictures have been released.. I would never spend $1k on a subwoofer.. Let alone a sub with no pictures or specs on it.

If it were me I would buy 2 HDC4s on that power and save a lot of money. But thats just me.

The only reason I would spend a grand is so I don't have to buy another set of woofers a month after I buy these.. Again. Instead just put more power on them.

Also I don't know anything about emf.

Sounds like I just stick with fi

But speaking of soundqubed. How are their little 8 inch woofers for sq? Was thinking about putting a pair for a sq build in my 912e

The only reason I would spend a grand is so I don't have to buy another set of woofers a month after I buy these.. Again. Instead just put more power on them.
Also I don't know anything about emf.

Sounds like I just stick with fi

But speaking of soundqubed. How are their little 8 inch woofers for sq? Was thinking about putting a pair for a sq build in my 912e
Sean Ballenger is the biggest ******* you will ever meet. People think I'm a nuthugger but he is beyond anything I could ever be. As for Fi, make sure they got their FOB leads figured out before you buy or you will be fixing them in a month

Also the hdc4s wouldn't be an upgrade from what I already have.

How much do the dd cost? I've always liked dd. but they've always been just to much money for me

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I'll check in on that. Haven't had any issues with my q yet. Is that an sp4 issue only?

Also the hdc4s wouldn't be an upgrade from what I already have.
How much do the dd cost? I've always liked dd. but they've always been just to much money for me
You will have to ask your dealer, it can change by the day depending on quotas. Here I can get them the 9912sc for $650 but I'm a good freind of the dealer.

The one we had local was a SP4 with the FOB, I think the team has them also. My old BL and BLT didnt have them.

How is an hdc4 not an upgrade from a fi q??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
He said he wants a musical sub. HDC4s aren't exactly known for their musicality. Sure they're crazy loud and can sound decent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bakesbaked

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Bakesbaked
DFW, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date