Emf audio "yolo" 18 or! Fi sp4 fully loaded.

Not to mention 2k rms. mine have 2200 going to them each right now. No issues.. So a 800 watt gain doesn't really gain much on the metter. 1500 rms rated stock. But with all the upgrades they can handle what I'm givin them. And maybe some more.

Now the sp4 would be an upgrade since I can run 8kw into a pair and be safe. Plus that's a 3db gain. If everything goes right.

Or I could get team series and run @ a half ohm. The scv was put on an amo dyno and ran 8k @ a half ohm.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Hmmm I'm some what interested in trying new brands..

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I'd do Tantric HDDs

What's your reasoning for that?

Not to mention 2k rms. mine have 2200 going to them each right now. No issues.. So a 800 watt gain doesn't really gain much on the metter. 1500 rms rated stock. But with all the upgrades they can handle what I'm givin them. And maybe some more.
Now the sp4 would be an upgrade since I can run 8kw into a pair and be safe. Plus that's a 3db gain. If everything goes right.

Or I could get team series and run @ a half ohm. The scv was put on an amo dyno and ran 8k @ a half ohm.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Hmmm I'm some what interested in trying new brands..

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

What's your reasoning for that?
You have a link to this Dyno run? I'm pretty sure that was burst power, which is clipped power at at .5 resistive, so unless you plan on wiring to .1ohm you are not going to see that

Hold up. Yes I think it was dynamic burst but give me a second I'll find it

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Never really liked the sound of FI Qs at all even though they are supposedly SQ subs. Go with a zcon man, they sound great throughout the frequency ranges. Not to mention LOUD! Ported is a must, no 4th order bandpass or sealed.

Also the hdc4s wouldn't be an upgrade from what I already have.
How much do the dd cost? I've always liked dd. but they've always been just to much money for me

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I'll check in on that. Haven't had any issues with my q yet. Is that an sp4 issue only?
U have fi q series and u think hdc4s wouldnt be a upgrade ??? How high are u and where can i get what ur smoking???? Considering they would take the power u wana run and then some id say it would be a vast improvment..and the musicality of the hdc4 is all box dependant...esp at the power level u will be running

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.