Elevation DX 1500.1

timvanderet
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ca
Item(s) for Sale:

Elevation DX 1500.1 Class D Mono-Block Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This amp is brand new wrapped in plastic. I bought this amp around 4 years ago and never took it out of the box. I was going to upgrade my system, but I lost my car. I've been holding on to it in hopes of using it one day, but it's time to sell it. There is a picture from the manual posted with all of the specs.

Rated at:

RMS @ 4 Ohm = 600

RMS @ 2 Ohm = 1050

RMS @ 1 Ohm = 1600

Price:

$275 shipped to continental U.S

Item Pictures:

Pictures are in an album here (mods if linking to an image hosting site is a problem, please let me know before you delete my post. I had issues with the file uploader on this site. thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you willing to ship first to someone like myself who has a reputation to uphold? 92 posts and 0 feedback is scary, especially for someone like me who has been scammed on here before.

Once someone is interested in buying i would be happy to work out details to ensure the buyer is comfortable.

Can't believe this is still here. Hurts my butt hole a little bit to see it still around. If I had the cash it would be gone instantly. Somebody buy this man's amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.