Electrical system

I had the same issue, 93 Caravan 3.0 V6, and Nathan of Excessive Amperage made me a 300amp hair pin that does about 200-220amps at idle. And for the same price other places charge I got twice the alternator. And they all come powder coated. I paid $550 and got it in 5 days.

I would definitely check with CES they seem like good people and gave me a hell of a quote for 370 amp hairpin alternator 495 shipped cannot beat it I will be ordering within the next few weeks hopefully no longer than a month plus if you look at their Facebook page they have mad five star reviews I did not see one bad one but since I don't have a Facebook I could only read the first few sentences of each one but like I said they were all good five stars

Too bad CES couldn't help you out iraggi makes good stuff but 200 amps for almost $500 seems super expensive to me maybe it's just your car or something I don't know but I would shop around before dropping that much on a 200 ampere like I said CES is going to hook me up with the 370 for **** near the same thing you're paying for a 200 and I know the CES makes just as good of alts as everyone else if not better

Ces couldnt do one but iraggi can make a 200 amp one for 470 shipped and everything
Check out Excessive bro, dude makes great stuff and for the price $450-550 your gonna get more than anywhere else would give you. Nathan's stuff is all video'd and posted making their rated power plus before he even sends the. Out theres a video of my HO alt putting out 310+ amps that he uploaded and sent me before he even sent it out to me. You get to choose your own color, you can have it hydro dipped, you can get an external voltage regulator and put a switch on to even control what voltage you want to run your entire system at if you wanna pay a little extra for alotta goodies... JS man, good luck.

Edit:

Also if that's a 200amp alternator your not gonna get 200amps outta it just sitting there, only at like 45-55mph will you get that amperage you looking at like maybe 100-130 at idle with that alternator... And if you have 2x 2500w amps your gonna be pulling almost 150-200 amps each maybe even more at times

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.