Electrical set ups If you got em show em!

96 ah headway for the daily

Attachments

• IMG_20220516_114527_01.jpg
    IMG_20220516_114527_01.jpg
    847.7 KB · Views: 27
Have you seen the video by EXOcontralto? He tested one that seemed to do great. I think it is totally worth using. What most capacitor naysayers do not know is that capacitors are not just energy reserve banks. Capacitors are also electricity "cleaners".
Learn something new every day. Can you elaborate on "clean"

If you look at an electrical signal with an oscilloscope, it is very jagged. When a capacitor is implemenred, it smooths the signal. A better capacitor creates a smoother signal.

I was watching a Barevids video about a Taramps I believe. The audio output voltage looked fairly jagged and not smooth and he said don't sweat it, it was the potential difference from positive and ground that mattered and they were both identically jagged and that's fine.

I could be wrong.. but I'm thinking dirty sine wave might not be a bad thing?

I'm doubting myself now.

I'm doubting myself now.
It is nothing that will adversely affect the system. Just as hispls said, all amps have adequate capacitance for their respective needs. High quality or bigger capacitors are mostly used in hi-end amplifiers for that reason. As I stated, a positive side effect of using capacitors is smoother voltage throughout your system and car's electrical.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...