electric eq and 2nd amp wireing

Participant count
  • Participant list

fordnut78

hi to all im stuck at the moment on how to wire an eq and 2nd amp,i know i need to use a relay .my question to all is could i put the relay in the back of the car and split it from there or do i have to wire it in the front close to the battery ? Ive always had it close to the front but as im installing the above into a ford focus i dont want to drill any holes ,but if i have to i will any help would be appreciated

thank you

You only need the relay if its not strong enough to turn everything on..is the eq by the headunit?

You can tap of the lead in the back for your other amp too...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.