efficient comp reccomendations?

pik
10+ year member

PA
Looking for anyones input on 6.5 components that are highly efficient, going to be running actively using a Zapco reference DC360.4 (50x4) anything that will sound sweet and not be grossly underpowered? just for background I have used DLS ultimates (hated the tweet), Arc ACS265, (loved the set but a mid got killed) Morel Dotech (not mich midbass IMO).

to me the Morels had the best sound, but I think they needed more power, all of these were run off a Memphis Mclass 75x4, now i'm switching to a Zap setup but there is less power (if you go by the box anyway)

thanks guys

zapco reference blue cones. i run mine active off of four channels of a 650.6 DC, and it sounds absolutly awesome. i believe that the four channels of that 650.6 DC come out to about the same power you have with the 360.4. the other two channels are powering the rears.

I've been looking at the blues. . .92dB's is pretty nice, plus i don't have to buy the x-over save some bucks

Have you considered replacing the mid(s) to the ACS set?
yup that's an option if they can be had, or I'm also up for using the sweet cal25 and just getting some mid recommendations:D

yup that's an option if they can be had, or I'm also up for using the sweet cal25 and just getting some mid recommendations:D
Reason I ask is because 6spdcoupe *might* have a replacement mid for that set in his shop. Try contacting him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.