ED's 4000 watt amp!!!

what a joke,

they offer no warranty (even though it's the manufacture selling it) and it needs soo much current they don't even tell you how much it really needs.

What kind of company offers a product they don't stand behind? This company is teh GeHyzoors.

not to be an ED fan but they said it was a one-off item. they even mention if not being very efficient. at least they are being honest about it. somebody is still willing to pay over $500 for it as we speak.

i dont understand why so many people bash on ED they are a very succesful company and over a wide range of products at good prices.. i mean **** they even give u a percentage off if u buy a package... let me know when Fi or RE start giving 15-20% off for ordering multiple subwoofers... and back to the subject... this amp was one off amp so why would they offer a warranty... and it doestn take a rocket scientist to realized u need a good electrical setup to run the amp with dual 0awg inputs and doing 4k+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.