ED.1 or Hifonics BXi1206D?

elementaldesigns.com

i've ran every amp ed has made excpet the nine.5 or w/e and never had any problems, always seemed to push at least rated power, only ran one hifonics brutus 1500 or something, rated at 1500 @ 1, i couldn't tell an audible difference when i put the 9.1 in it's place

im sorry california but i didnt no 250$ was a bad deal on sundown sae-1000D's considering... 1 - warrenty.... 2.... jakes support which is almost instant replys most of time..... 3 value to perforamnce ratio.... 4.... ur full of crap if u think internals on sundowns are crap.....
I really would like u to explain reason behind #4 or is it u just dont think it looks pretty too your eyes....?
Never said anything about the 1000D, for 250 that is a bargain, however that was not the amplifier that came into question, the one that did was the 1500D which the MSRP on it is nearly 600! I would much rather get the Digital Designs M1/M2 for less and they are underrated heavily aswell.

600 "MSRP" dealers can and do sell less.... much less..

But whatever i not gonna argue and ill end it... i guess diff strokes for diff folks.... what i see u might see that the up'd price isnt justifiable for better service and quality, and support... but i do agree if ur doing performance for value ed.1 is better choice i even considered it...

Mike-

The bxi1206d is putting out---450 rms @ 4 ohms--900rms @ 2 ohms--1200rms @ 1 ohm..That is what the specs say.thats all I'm stating.I use the Alpine mrd 1005 at the moment.I have it pushing 2 JL 12-w3-3-4 wired to 2 ohms in a vented enclosure.2 years ago,I saw that amp on the internet.By the specs,I wanted it.But,I went with Alpine and JL Audio_Only this last Sunday ,I was at FRY'S electronics and I saw the amp,in the flesh.I didn't like the chrome ends on it.The one that I saw looked like brushed aluminum,I liked the look of that one better.If they really put out what the say they do,or even pretty close,for $209 and some change it should be fine.The point of it is,if YOU like it ,then get it.What ****** me in was their excellent advertising."POWER OF THE GODS", Zed audio had those amps out for at least 20 years.He started Hifonics.ENJOY...........02 SENTRA out..

been looking at the ED's for a couple days now and what ive noticed that no one has mentioned is that the rated power on the ED is at 12.5 volts... havent read on the hifonics but im assuming like most other places they rate their stuff at 14.5....

elementaldesigns.com
i've ran every amp ed has made excpet the nine.5 or w/e and never had any problems, always seemed to push at least rated power, only ran one hifonics brutus 1500 or something, rated at 1500 @ 1, i couldn't tell an audible difference when i put the 9.1 in it's place
I bought this guys Nine.1 and I havent looked back since. Thanks agian loserpunk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.